IS YOUR CAR IN NEED OF NEW WINDOW TINT?
Here at Northwest Auto Salon we believe in providing our customers with a broad selection of window tint options to suite their needs. From the most basic aesthetic upgrade like Sun-Gard Shadow to top-tier film from Prestige Film Technologies, we’ve tested & selected every tint we install, so you’re sure to end up with a quality product & an installation that lasts. Have questions or having trouble finding the right film for you? Check out our window tint FAQs below & don’t hesitate to contact us with questions!
WINDOW TINT FILM & INSTALL FAQs
What is window tint?
Why do I want tinted windows on my vehicle?
- Decreases Heat Absorption: The baseline window tint we provide offers up to a 63% reduction in absorption of heat from the sun.
- Added Level of Privacy: Tired of feeling like you’re driving around in a fish bowl? With window tint, it prevents prying eyes and people in rush hour traffic from peaking into your car.
- Protect Your Interior: Due to the fact that our window tint blocks 99% of harmful UV rays, this reduces the possibility of fading on your vehicles interior over time.
- Decrease Distracting Glare: Tinted windows are less susceptible to glare from the sun or other reflective objects.
- Protect Your Belongings: Depending on the percentage of tint you have applied to your vehicle (we offer 35% and 20%), you’re windows will be much more difficult to see though from the outside while still giving you great viability from the inside.
- It Looks Great! A darker shade of tint can enhance the aesthetics of any car.
How does window tint work & stay on?
I have heard tinting windows can cause issues with cell phone and GPS reception. Does your film do this?
I've called several shops in the area and received cheaper quotes for window tint. Why is NWAS more expensive?
Can you install my own tint kit for me?
How long does window tint take to install? Should I hang out for awhile?
I just got my windows tinted. How long do they need to stay rolled up for?
My old window tint turned purple & bubbled out. Is this going to be a problem with NWAS window tint options?
Do you offer mobile window tinting service?
I see rainbows in my window tint when I have polarized glasses on. Is this a common problem?
Please click here if you would like to schedule your window tinting appointment with us today!