GOT A CAR FULL OF MOLD THAT SMELLS LIKE MILDEW?
We can help. Given our wet climate, cars that develop mold & mildew problems are quite common here in the Pacific NorthWest. As mold & mildew problems bloomed over the years, we’ve been hard at work developing techniques to safely remove interior mold, mildew, and pesky “wet” odors of every variety from cars great & small. Car mold removal is very labor intensive, but the end result is a vehicle interior that feels as fresh and clean as the first day you drove it off the lot!
MILDEW SMELL, MOLD REMOVAL & REMEDIATION FAQs
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please check back for more information on car mold & mildew smell removal in the near future. Have mold problems of your very own? Check out our Mold Remediation & Removal services in the interior detailing section above, or contact us with more information about the extent of your car’s mold. We’ll do our best to ensure your future commutes remain completely mold free!
OUR STANDARD MOLD REMEDIATION INCLUDES:
- Seat removal
- HVAC system cleansing
- OZONE treatment
- All interior surfaces cleaned & prepped including door cards, dashboard, center console and vinyl / plastic surfaces
- Windows cleaned & wiped
- Carpets / upholstery will be spot treated & scrubbed
- Carpets / upholstery will be steam cleaned & shampooed
- Leather surfaces cleaned & conditioned using entry-level products
- No oily / shiny residues left – dash, trim, etc. will have a factory matte finish if it were “like new”
- Highly effective deodorization process and air-scrubbing
- Surface treatment with a safe antimicrobial/antifungicidal and photosynthesizing neutralizer which continues to work well after our work is complete.
- Includes a complimentary exterior hand wash
NOTE: Depending on moisture or mold damage, we may recommend you replace the air cabin filter and even the carpet padding in your vehicle depending on the severity of mold damage. All part replacement part installations will be billed at $125/HR for labor.
We reserve the right to sanitize and clean seat belts in a safe manner as to not compromise their structural integrity. Polyester webbing (their material) holds onto the staining of some black mold which can permanently discolor the seat belts beyond cleaning. If you are interested in having this cosmetically fixed, it would require replacement.
Depending on the type of mold present and its age, it may not be possible to fully remove discoloration, staining, or conditions which may have occurred due to long-term mold/moisture damage ( ex: black mold stains, rust stains as a result of water damage, etc. )
LOOKING FOR EXAMPLES OF CAR MOLD & MILDEW REMOVAL?
Have a look at one of our most extensive mold remediation details from 2011 on a Chevy Suburban.